- Chicken Satay
(chunks of chicken marinated in a homemade satay sauce for 24 hours then pan fried)
- Mini Steak and Ale Pies
Using Harvey’s Ale of course, with English prime beef, cooked until tender.
- Scottish Smoked Salmon (g)
Rolled around a cream and garlic cheese
- Pizza Wheels (v)
Home made bread dough encompassing yummy ingredients such as roasted red peppers, Cheddar cheese, tomato puree and basil
- Vegetable Frittatas (v.g.)
Free range eggs baked with roasted vegetables (very pretty and colourful)
- Caramelised Red Onion and Feta Tarts (v)
Slightly sweet onion with an egg and feta base
- Mini Jacket Potatoes (v.g.)
Tiny new potatoes baked in the oven and filled with butter and grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Platter of Mixed Deserts: Including tiny bannoffi pies, chocolate brownies, strawberry tarts and meringues and cream